Translate

lördag 6 december 2014

4 Ingredient Sugar Free (Thick) Raspberry Jam

I don't know why my cravings becomes weirder and weirder but yesterday I craved... jam? 
Haha, yes. I got this brilliant idea that I should make 
a peanut butter jelly pancake stack for breakfast and for that I had to make some jam, 
so I came out with this one! 
A quick, healthy, sugar free raspberry jam!
Even my mom liked this one (and she is hard to impress).. 




Sugar Free Raspberry Jam


Ingredients for 1/2 cup (1dl) jam:
1 cup frozen raspberries -105g
1 tbsp honey (or agave/maple) - around 20g
1 and 1/2 tbsp chia seeds - 7,5g
10 vanilla extract drops 

Method: 
Put the raspberries and honey in a pot on medium heat. 
As the raspberries start to melt more and more mash the berries with a fork.
Reduce the heat to low and mash the raspberries so their isn't any lumbs left. 
Stir for about 5 minutes (still on low heat) before you add vanilla extract and chia seeds. 
Stir well so their is no dry seeds on the surface, stir for at least 2 minutes. 
Pour the jam into a glass jar and let cool of for 10 minutes before move it to the fridge.
For best taste, let it stand in the fridge over the night!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar