Translate

torsdag 12 mars 2015

Liquorice Fudge

Hellooo, some update for you guys again. I know I literally suck on updating here but well, it's my last year in school and I have a lot of work.AND I can't handle blogger.se/com, I hate it. So if you have any suggestions on another blogportal/domain (idk what you call it in english haha) please let me know. Anyway, this is my recipe of liquorice fudge, I love liquorice and I love fudge so I don't see anything bad here. They are super simple to make and just take some minutes to finish. They can be stored in freezer and is a perfect fast candy-cravings snack. I have to hide mine from my mom, she is liquorice addicted. 
Liquorice Fudge(Makes 18        |        Gluten free, refined sugar free, vegan)
Ingredients:135g fresh dates (around 10 dates) 50g coconut flour2 tsp liquorice powder 1/2 tsp sea salt30g coconut oil 
Method: Melt the coconut oil. Put the dates in a mixer and mix until it becomes a sticky paste.Pour in the coconut oil and the rest of the ingredients into the mixer together with the dates and mix until everything is well combined and until it becomes a harder dough. You maybe have to help the mixer with a spoon. Put the finished dough on a baking sheet and form a square. Put on a plate and transfer it to your freezer for about 30 minutes. When time is set take it out and cut it into small portion squares (18) and then they are ready to eat!
Note: Store in the freezer. Can be eaten just from the freezer.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar