Translate

lördag 31 januari 2015

My Version Of Banana Pancakes


Since some of my followers on instagram wanted the recipe for these pancakes 
and of course because they are so good that I just couldn't keep the recipe for myself I, today took the time to 
write the recipe for these pancakes! This is the only pancake recipe that I haven't replaced with a new one or started to experiment with. I l-o-v-e how thick and doughy they are. 
And if they fit together with quark, peanut butter, mango and raspberries? Hell yes.

Thick&Fluffy Banana Pancakes:
(makes 5-6 small pancakes    |    Gluten free, refined sugar free, lactose free)  


Ingredients:
2 beaten egg whites
100g banana
2-3 tbsp almond milk
3 tbsp oat flour 
3 tbsp coconut flour 
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda 
1 tsp stevia 
1/2 tsp vanilla extract


Method: Mash the banana with a fork in a bowl. 
In the same bowl pour in all the flours, stevia and the vanilla extract. 
In a separate bowl beat the egg whites well until fluffy using an electric hand mixer. 
Pour in the eggs in the bowl with the other ingredients and stir carefully with a spoon until everything is just combined. 
Add 2-3 tbsp almond milk if the dough is to dry (this depends on how big banana you use, for a 100g banana I use 3 tbsp to make them very doughy) 
Put on a pan on low/medium heat and grease it with coconut oil. 
Take 1-2 big spoon/s of the batter and form round and thick, flip when top becomes dryer.

Toppings alternative: As i said before I love to top this pancakes with frozen mango, raspberries, 50g quark, 1 tbsp peanut butter and some quinoa puffs.

Note: If you use toppings alternative and want it lactose free make sure that you use lactose free quark. 
I used a pancake pan and always use a pancake pan for my pancakes. 
You can replace stevia with other sweetener. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar